Sunday 14 December 2014

3 Word Challenge


Weihang                          3 Word Challenge                   12-14-2014

 

Hello everyone! I'm Weihang Zheng in Grade 8 from Fraser Heights Secondary School. New Year is just around the corner, and it's about time to be thinking of New Year Resolutions. This is the first time I am actually writing down my New Year Resolutions. I will be writing 3 attributes, a word each, that I wish to improve on, here it goes:

 

1.Patience; If only I was more patient, great things could come to me. People will see me as a less of a complainer, and I would satisfy myself. When there is a option like, would I rather get a small thing now, or a better thing later, I either half the same. However, looking back from the future, you won't regret choosing the better thing later.

2.Courtesy; I always thought that respecting your parents and teachers won't do you much good, but I was wrong. You can get many benefits by being nice to your parents and teachers. Better grades and more allowance are just a the minor ones.

3.Open; All my friends started as strangers, so why am I so shy to stranger? I doesn't make sense. Perhaps I made all my friends back when I was younger and more open. Being open doesn't just give you more friends, but helps you become successful in your business later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment