Sunday 19 October 2014

Model United Nations Club

During the M.U.N. meeting I attended to they went through the event coming up in Downtown. This year they will be getting sweaters. The meetings are every Fridays after at lunch in room 214, they sometimes meet up after school. I guess you technically debate about global crisis in M.U.N. so it's like joining the debate club, if you enjoy debating recommend joining either debate or M.U.N. In the end I decided not to join, even though I didn't join I would recommend you join, have fun, and make friends!

3 comments:

  1. Good job i would recommend you running it through word before posting, but other wise I thought that M.U.N would be a cool club to join.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote what room number the club is in and when it is. I think that you could have expanded and wrote more about the M.U.N. club. I think that the M.U.N. club would be cool to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good persuasive writing article to persuade someone into joining the club.You were good with criteria and focused on a club. I also like your conclusion. You may want to write more, as my comment is nearly as long as your article. You have a few run on sentences, which makes your whole article just five sentences. You also have some dangling modifiers. E.g in the topic sentence, did you go to downtown or the M.U.N Club? Which downtown? In the end which club did you decide not to join? It is good you are humble and talk good of a club you didn't join. I hope you had fun writing and do well on your next one!

    ReplyDelete