Saturday 18 October 2014

Robotics Club


Last week I visited the robotics club. In this club you learn how to build robots. Some of the robots that you build can pick up paper, cans and bottles. Some of the more advanced robots can go really fast and pick things up to. You should join this club because its really fun and you will meet lots of new people and make new friends. You can come in and visit the club at 11:00 a.m to 12:00 noon on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but sometimes on Monday and Tuesday. My initial thought when I first walked in was that this was a cool club and I will want to come back again and work on robots and make my own. The pros to joining this club are that you will make new friends. The cons are that you might get very frustrated because it’s very hard and challenging. You also might enjoy it so much that you miss flextime to go to the robotics club. I strongly suggest that you join the Robotics club.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on writing! You were specific with the time which is great because if I wanted to visit the robotics club I would know when it is! You didn’t just write the pros you also wrote the cons which I really liked. You explained the club well so great job! I don’t really have anything to suggest for you, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rosa. This describes the robotics club very well and gives one a strong sense whether they want to join this club or not. I might check out this club sometime in the future. You were good with criteria and focused on a club. I think you need to make a stronger topic sentence, though I like your conclusion. You may want to organize your article in paragraphs next time so it's easier to read. I hope you had fun writing and do well on your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great writing! i like how you want to get more people to join.

    ReplyDelete